Current theme: Cycling life exhibition.
- The Grand (Duchy’s) Canyon in autumn
Piste cyclable d’Echternach (PC 2), Consdorf
- One of the privileges of riding a bike: challenge accepted
Next to the border with Belgium in Beiler, Weiswampach.
- Twilight at the end of the tunnel
Piste cyclable de l’Attert (PC 12, EuroVelo 5), between Eischen and Hovelange.
- Let’s Make Koler Kooler
Mural exhibition in Kahler (Koler in Luxembourgish) by Alain Welter. Piste cyclable de l'Attert (PC 12, EuroVelo 5), Kahler.
- Cycles of effort and comfort
Asphalt track between Lingten and Blaschette.
- Water, air and wires
Goeblange's water tower before a thunderstorm. Quiet road between Goeblange and Nospelt.
- Water tower Goeblange
A golden hour scenery that drivers cannot see. Piste cyclable de l’Attert (PC 12, EuroVelo 5), Hovelange.
Nicolas Frantz and Josy Barthel. Place de l’Indépendance, Mamer
- I see faces
Piste cyclable du Centre (PC 1), Gantenbeinsmillen, Hesperange.
- French Gardens of Ansembourg Castle
Valley of the Seven Castles, Ansembourg.
- Bike commuting at rush hour
Regional cycling route connecting Holzem and Bertrange.
- Thank you for your attention. See you on a cycling path!
Asphalt track near Goetzingen.